Monday, June 28, 2010

Maria Behind the Camera!!

Certain laws prevented me from driving and taking pictures on the way home from St. Louis on Memorial Day. Some of the sites were to stunning to pass up so I enlisted the help of my sister Maria. I told her what settings to use on the camera and she snapped about 123 pictures. Taking pictures from a moving vehicle is always a risky situation but Maria got pretty lucky and got some good shots including some of a big rainbow. She snapped the photos and I did the post-production and together we created some real stunners!

















1 comment:

  1. Wow!! These turned out pretty awesome ;) I had a lot of fun using the camera. There is so much on a road trip, not only from the destination you are going to, but even from the car ride there! Thanks for teaching me a little about the camera :)

    ReplyDelete