Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cincinnati Day 5.0 (Final day)

Today was awesome! I got to present my poster materials in a talk which was so cool!! I was a little bit nervous - but I think that it went well. It was a great experience and I am really proud of myself for putting it together with short notice (I am glad I bought my notebook computer!!) and being able to execute it.
I left right after the "Young Scientists Session" and the drive home was OK. I just want to reiterate that it is a ruff drive between Cincinnati and Dayton. After Dayton the drive was relaxing and beautiful. I stopped and got some dinner and gas in Lima and then came home.
This was a great trip that took me to a city I am not sure I would have visited otherwise. I learned a lot and I am grateful to NSF for sending me.

No comments:

Post a Comment